LIFESTYLE RETREATS GROUP LEGAL & PRIVACY NOTICE
The copyright of the material included in this website is owned by LIFESTYLE RETREATS GROUP.
All contents present on the LIFESTYLE RETREATS GROUP and affiliated companies websites do not include any license for reproduction and/or distribution purposes, therefore it is not permitted to reproduce and/or distribute any contents without the consent of LIFESTYLE RETREATS GROUP. References to any goods, service or other materials that showcase a third-party logo, brand, commercial name or manufacturer name, etc., shall not be understood as support, sponsorship or recommendation on behalf of LIFESTYLE RETREATS GROUP and its affiliated companies.
LIFESTYLE RETREATS GROUP and its affiliated companies understand that privacy is of the utmost importance to you, our valued guests. It is crucial that you are familiar with our means of collecting, using and disclosing data.HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA
● Online Services: We collect Personal Data when you make a reservation, purchase goods and services from our websites, communicate with us, post or connect with us in social media pages, sign-up for a newsletter or participate in a survey, contest or promotional offer.
● Property Visits and Offline Interactions & Transactions: We collect Personal Data when you visit our properties and affiliated companies or when you benefit from our on-property services and outlets such as restaurants, activities and spas. We also collect Personal Data when you attend promotional events that we host or in which we participate, or when you provide your Personal Data to facilitate an event.
Personal Information we collect may include (but not limited to):
● Your contact information (e.g., name, telephone number, email address, postal address);
● Your financial information (e.g. credit card number, expiry date);
● When you contact us or our affiliates, we may keep a record of that communication and any communications and correspondence with you.
● Information related to your travel profile (e.g., accommodation and travel preferences, booking history, special health requirements).
● Information about your computer, including where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and security reasons and to collect aggregate information. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
● The information we collect from third parties includes your contact information and information related to your travel profile.HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
What do we do with your information and what is the legal basis for this use? The LIFESTYLE RETREATS GROUP and its affiliated companies use your personal information to process and facilitate bookings, provide you with highly-individualised service at our resorts, respond to your requests for information, inform you about our products and services and other purposes as set-out in this notice.HOW WE STORE THE DATA
We may store your data locally in each hotel’s management software and in the hotel’s back office computers. We only keep this data up to 24 months allowing claim, troubleshooting and government or auditor reporting and compliances.
In the internet, we may store your data on ROIBACK Web Services which is used to support our Customer Relationship Software (booking engine) and other reporting software to support our daily operations. Click here for ROIBACK Web Services Data Privacy.SECURITY OF TRANSACTION
All reservations made within the LIFESTYLE RETREATS GROUP and affiliated companies websites are performed in a secured domain. All sensitive information provided, i.e. personal data, credit card details, etc., are thoroughly guaranteed in terms of its confidentiality, through encryption and protection from access by any third-party accounts.
This website is certified by the “Comodo Group” cyber security company. Any remittances and online transactions made by providing credit card details or any other sensitive information is administered through a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, which adheres to the industry standard for secure web communication around the globe.PAYMENT METHODS
Credit card details given at the time of online reservation are requested in order to guarantee the reservation. Depending on the cancellation policy, charges may be made to the credit card before your stay. Should you wish not to disclose your credit card details virtually, alternative means of e-mail or phone confirmation may be used by contacting our resorts and Reservations Offices through the contact details listed on the websites.SECURITY
When accessing this website, you hereby accept that LIFESTYLE RETREATS GROUP and its affiliated companies are not responsible for any repercussion and/or damage that may incur as a consequence of use of information in the aforementioned website.
LIFESTYLE RETREATS GROUP and its affiliated companies continuously seek to apply coherent organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Data. Regrettably, no virtual data circulation or storage system is 100% secure. If, at any given time, you feel that your interaction with us is no longer secure, you can report to us at www.lifestyleretreats.com/contact-usCOOKIES POLICY
● Cookies are tools used by web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors. They are small text files which we send to your computer in order to maintain a record of your preferences and remember them upon your return.
● These cookies can store information in order to, for example: show contents and offers of special interest in accordance with your profile, or to register the number of times a message is shown to a user.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed in your equipment through the configuration options of the browser installed in your computer. Visit the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu on your browser to change the settings and seek assistance with your computer or software vendor.
Indonesia and Cambodia